Vince Vaughn filming TV pilot on Wilson Avenue in Chicago's Uptown!

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

Vince Vaughn is filming a currently unknown TV pilot in Chicago’s Uptown neighborhood, according to Uptown Update:

Vince Vaughn Filming TV Pilot on Wilson Avenue in Chicago's Uptown

I asked the questions you guys want to know! They’re doing a shooting for a television pilot. Seems as though the big “V” was here a few days before scoping out the place.

I asked what kind of show and they couldn’t give me details, but the guy who had the ladder and removed my sign told me “it’s supposed to look shitty in the picture”. Wow. That’s a blow. So, they use Wilson Avenue for that purpose? Hmmmm… Anyway, [Vince Vaughn and] the guys are here until Friday (March 12, 2010) shooting.

Vince Vaughn Filming TV Pilot on Wilson Avenue in Chicago's Uptown

AttachmentSize
vincevaughn_tvpilot.jpg30.79 KB
vincevaughn_tvpilot2.jpg38.92 KB

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker