Trailer leaks for 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'!

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

Just in from Paul from here:

If you think the wait is just too long, some kind video-camera weilding fellows have put the video up on YouTube for your viewing pleasure - catch it while you can!

In case that one gets pulled, here’s another one on YouTube that’s getting less visibility:

HollywoodChicago.com's picture

Shia LaBeouf calls first Indy trailer 'awesome'

This just in from the MTV Movies Blog:

“Great. Amazing. About darn time.” I called the first trailer for “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” a lot of things when I wrote up my shot-by-shot analysis last week.

Last Friday, “Indy” co-star Shia LaBeouf told me I’d missed the most important one of all.

“It’s awesome,” he enthused from the set of his new film, “Eagle Eye.” “I’m just as much a fan [of it] as you are.”

Click here to read the full MTV Movies Blog post.

HollywoodChicago.com's picture

Now in HD on Yahoo! Movies

This is now out in HD on Yahoo! Movies! Click here for various HD versions. I’ve also embedded the higher-quality Yahoo! Movies version below.

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker