Two Chicago-based screenplays: 'Early Withdrawal' and 'Incidental Purpose' from Bruce Marich

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

I have two Chicago screenplays that I’m looking for a Chicago based production or agency to look at. I was born and raise in the city and really would appreaciate someone there to pick up on.
Both scripts are available and ready to go. Any help from this group would be helpful.
Bruce Marich
brucemarich@yahoo.com

EARLY WITHDRAWAL
Genre: Comedy
Logline:
A successful bank robber collides with a spoiled rich manipulator who steals his money and turns his life upside down. Now he’s longer the toast of thetown - he’s just toast.

INCIDENTAL PURPOSE
BASED ON A TRUE CHICAGO STORY
LOGLINE:
They say dead men tell no tales, but after 30 years and 7 penitentiaries, Frankie can finally tell his story. Think the Departed meets Goodfellas.

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
tracker