New high-resolution 'WALL-E' photo!

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

Just in from /Film:

WALL-E

While we were stuck in Park City enjoying Sundance, I posted a new photo of WALL-E that premiered in Entertainment Weekly. Disney/Pixar has now sent us a super high resolution version of the image (which looks a hell of a lot better than my camera phone snapshot). Click on the image above to enlarge. WALL-E hits theaters on June 27th 2008.

Click here for the high-resolution version of this photo!

HollywoodChicago.com's picture

'WALL-E' programmable robot!

Just in from /Film:

WALL-E

Ever since I saw the first teaser trailer for the new Pixar film, I’ve been anxiously awaiting the day when Disney releases a WALL-E that can run around my apartment and scare my cat. Last week we showed you the first released photos of WALL-E action figures from the UK ToyFair. The action figures shown last week were a first step (and will likely invade my desk space upon their release) but I’ve been waiting for something more heavy duty. I even wrote in the last Cool Stuff post that Disney had better be planning on making some adult toys for the science fiction fans that will no doubt fall in love with this movie. And now comes “Ultimate WALL-E”.

WALL-E

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker