Second Joker phone snagged in Chicago for 'The Dark Knight'

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

We have learned that the second Joker phone for “The Dark Knight” was just snagged in Chicago. You’ll never guess who got it: Vlkers54. Yes, he’s the same person who captured the first Joker phone. He has submitted to us photos and text below.

The Dark Knight

Ok, first off, don’t hate me…but I got the second Joker phone! I raced from the Sears Tower to 3700 N. Western Ave which was a bowling alley.

There was someone (Rory) walking in before me so we raced to the lockers…we pretty much both spotted it at the same time but I grabbed the locker ahead of him. I’m definitely going to catch some flack for it since I got BOTH of the phones…anyways…first come first serve I suppose.

We had trouble getting the locker open b/c I clearly haven’t opened a locker since high school so that was a fun 10 minutes of trying to open it. I got it open and inside was a blue bowling bag (pictures attached), with the name “Moe” etched in it and a phone number.

There was also another Joker phone in an evidence bag, Joker card, note from the Joker…same as last time. Called the number and a women’s voice recording said the same as last time…”HAHAHA Thanks for calling RENT-A-CLOWN! We now know who you are…GOODBYE!”

I raced out of there b/c I had to get back to work (big meeting today). The security in the Sears Tower looked at me quite weirdly when I had to put the bowling bag through the x-ray machine…he said “Bowling ball?” I said..”Yes…bowling ball.”

Anyways, I hope you know that the Joker phone is in good hands as I was extremely involved and up to date with the last hunt. I will keep you updated as always and, again, my apologies to anyone who is angry that I am greedy and got the 2nd phone…

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

AttachmentSize
jokerphone1.jpg96.38 KB
jokerphone2.jpg126.69 KB
jokerphone3.jpg91.87 KB
jokerphone4.jpg111.26 KB
jokerphone5.jpg77.76 KB
jokerphone6.jpg112.05 KB
Anonymous's picture

He should have let the other guy have it...

Greedy, smug looking, piece of shit

Anonymous's picture

Good God, You're a Greedy Fuck

I bet when your mom breast feeds you (and I’m sure she still does), you try to suck both tits at once, you whoring jackass.

Anonymous's picture

Vikers is a faggot.

Vikers is a faggot. Booooooo Vikers

Anonymous's picture

Complete Douchebag

You’re a total tool for taking both. What a fuckwad.

Anonymous's picture

What a tool...

Anonymous's picture

You are a douchebag for going after the second phone.

No need to comment, the subject line speaks for itself.

Anonymous's picture

Agreed

Vikers is a fucking twat for snagging the second phone. If another guy got there at the same time why not let him have a memento as well? I bet you didn’t share your toys in kindergarten either.

Anonymous's picture

Yup

Not only that, this tool looks like he’s 30 years old - and his friends too! Why are 30 year olds participating in a kids game? Idiots!

Anonymous's picture

Really?

You guys might be pissed that he got them both, but calm down. Honestly, if you had the chance for this stuff would you go for it too? Seriously, this whole thing is super intense. It sucks for the other guy but it says that “we had trouble getting the locker open” so he obviously wasn’t that pissed or he’d have pitched a fit and left, or tried to take it after the locker was opened. He went after it and got it, good for him.

As for his age, what are you? like 27;ohh you’re such a whippersnapper in comparison! This whole campaign is one of if not the best viral promotion for a movie ever launched. I don’t care if you’re 64 its all still amazing, not just “kid games.”

Anonymous's picture

i secured the

i secured the seattle package

Anonymous's picture

plz tell us the number!!

plz tell us the number!!

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on X

archive