HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: 30 admit-two passes to Chicago premiere of TNT's 'Leverage' with Timothy Hutton in attendance

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

In a special edition of HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: TV, HollywoodChicago.com has 30 admit-two passes up for grabs to the exclusive Chicago VIP premiere of the new TNT drama “Leverage” with Academy Award-winning actor Timothy Hutton and Gina Bellman in attendance for a Q&A. The series comes from the producer of “Independence Day”. Please RSVP here ONLY.

Leverage on TNT stars Academy Award-winning actor Timothy Hutton and Gina Bellman
“Leverage” on TNT stars Academy Award-winning actor Timothy Hutton and Gina Bellman.
Image credit: TNT

khodra2@yahoo.com's picture

Leverage

Leverage is useful for getting many things done. Seeing the film could give me leverage, and I look forward to that possibility.

HollywoodChicago.com's picture

Transfered RSVP to the actual Hookup for 'Leverage'

khodra2@yahoo.com wrote:
Leverage is useful for getting many things done. Seeing the film could give me leverage, and I look forward to that possibility.

I have transferred this RSVP to the actual Hookup for “Leverage”. Please only RSVP there. This discussion forum post is merely a link to it.

Albert L Peruzzo's picture

Leverage

We try to keep vacations to those at least partly cash free, like those with air from frequent flyer awards.

Albert L Peruzzo wrote:
We try to keep vacations to those at least partly cash free, like those with air from frequent flyer awards.

I have transferred this RSVP to the actual Hookup for “Leverage”. After searching for your e-mail, I see that you have an account. I therefore posted your RSVP using your account name. All RSVPs should be done while logged into your account. Thank you!

erika's picture

Leverage

get bigger implants and don’t ever be seen not wearing makeup and high heels. this is essential in the cutthroat corporate world.

erika wrote:
get bigger implants and don’t ever be seen not wearing makeup and high heels. this is essential in the cutthroat corporate world.

I have transferred this RSVP to the actual Hookup for “Leverage”. Please only RSVP there. This discussion forum post is merely a link to it.

ed's picture

leverage

work harder than your co-workers

ed wrote:
work harder than your co-workers

Beegee's picture

Leverage

Kept getting error msgs, so sorry if this is in the wrong place.
My motto is “Keep your friends near & enemies closer” In other words put on a smile & act like everyone is your friend!

Beegee wrote:
Kept getting error msgs, so sorry if this is in the wrong place.
My motto is “Keep your friends near & enemies closer” In other words put on a smile & act like everyone is your friend!

I have transferred this RSVP to the actual Hookup for “Leverage”.

moviefan508's picture

Leverage

What I do to get leverage at work is “go along to get along”. One never says no to the client.

moviefan508 wrote:
What I do to get leverage at work is “go along to get along”. One never says no to the client.

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker